As an impartial, non-political and entirely independent research institute, we must rely on contributions and sponsorship from supporters and commissioners, who make possible our programme of research and events. In order to support us, you can join the EPI as an individual, or as an organisation, with an outline of the benefits of each type of membership provided below.
- Designed for people with an interest in education policy and young people's mental health to gain access to the wealth of expertise and insight offered by EPI. By becoming a member of the EPI, you make possible our work to research how to improve outcomes for pupils and produce world class research on education policy
- Invitations to EPI events, along with significant cost reductions on our paid events and free entry to our Summer Drinks Reception for leading education policy makers and researchers
- A free hard copy of the Institute's major reports.
- Regular updates on our work
- Designed for businesses, organisations, and schools with an interest or passion for education policy and young people's mental health to support our research, gain access to our expert staff, and be a leading part of the public policy debate. In addition to individual member benefits, an organisation will benefit from:
- Availability of EPI staff to provide insight and analysis of policy issues where appropriate
- EPI staff, including our Executive Chairman, can be available to speak at events without a speaker’s fee
- Consultation on relevant research projects
- Invitations to bi-annual breakfasts with senior EPI staff and our Executive Chairman
The Education Policy Institute supports a variety of organisations by carrying out commissioned work that investigates key issues in education through rigorous and evidence based research. All our work is done with the aim of supporting high standards in education, especially for the disadvantaged. We can look at particular policy issues, assess differing policy options, and help to evaluate interventions. If you are interested in commissioning us or exploring how we can support your work, please contact us on email@example.com or 020 7340 1160
We host a number of conferences, roundtables, and networking events. These are often done in partnership with organisations in order to bring together decision makers, experts and parliamentarians to discuss a topical or important issue. Please get in touch if you are interested in co-hosting an event, including during the party conference season. To discuss further please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7340 1160